Confidential Company - Required skills and experience: 2-5 Years of experience in Workforce Management, preferably in the contact centre industry with at least 50 employees. Experience in scheduling, performance tracking, reporting Demonstrate strong analytical skills, with emphasis on forecasting Excellent command on Microsoft Excel and Proficient in M.I.S reporting. Ab
from Naukrigulf.com https://ift.tt/2oWV2XX
Get News Here
Sunday, September 9, 2018
Home
Find A Job Here ↓↓↓
Naukrigulf.com
M.I.S / Workforce Analyst (WFM), (2 - 5 yrs.), Dubai - United Arab Emirates
M.I.S / Workforce Analyst (WFM), (2 - 5 yrs.), Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Tags
# Find A Job Here ↓↓↓
# Naukrigulf.com
Share This
About Download Free Soft
Naukrigulf.com
Labels:
Find A Job Here ↓↓↓,
Naukrigulf.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post Bottom Ad
Author Details
Templatesyard is a blogger resources site is a provider of high quality blogger template with premium looking layout and robust design. The main mission of templatesyard is to provide the best quality blogger templates which are professionally designed and perfectlly seo optimized to deliver best result for your blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment